Services for people with problems from drug or alcohol use

Our social work service provides support to people experiencing difficulties from their own, or someone else's, misuse of drugs or alcohol.

Our Community Substance Misuse Team is an integrated Health and Social Care team. The team works with other agencies to provide a broad range of specialist services to help individuals and their families. 

If you wish, and are motivated, to address your drug or alcohol problems, a member of the Community Substance Misuse Team will arrange an appointment to complete an assessment. The assessment will help you, and the worker assigned to your care, decide which services will best help you overcome your drug or alcohol related problems.

The Community Substance Misuse Team can give you more information about this service. The team is based in our local social work offices.

If you would like to speak to someone about your drug and alcohol problems and want an assessment, please contact the Aberdeenshire Alcohol and Drugs Service or call 01224 558844.

Help us improve