Community care services
We provide a range of care and support services in the community for people with different care needs - mainstream services, which are available to all, and specialist services designed for more complex needs. These services can help you, or the person you care for, live as independently as possible at home. They are are coordinated by the Aberdeenshire Health and Social Care Partnership.
If you need urgent care at night, at the weekend or on a bank holiday call 03456 08 12 06.
We provide care and support services for:
- Out of hours emergencies - help for anyone experiencing personal or family problems that reach a crisis at nights, weekends or bank holidays.
- Older people - information on how to access support and services.
- Dementia - information about dementia and the support available for people living with dementia.
- Occupational Therapy service - information about supporting you to live independently, including equipment and adaptations that can help with everyday tasks.
- Learning disability - information about the Community Learning Disability Service.
- Mental health and wellbeing - information on the services and support for people experiencing mental health problems.
- Drug or alcohol misuse - information on the support for people experiencing difficulties from their own, or someone else's, misuse of drugs or alcohol.
- Physical disability - information on the services and support to help people with a physical disability maintain independence, health and well-being.
- Sensory impairment - information about services for people with visual impairment, hearing loss and deafblindness.
- Domestic abuse - information on the help and support available for people affected by domestic abuse.
- Palliative and end of life care - information about the care and support available for people with a life limiting illness.
- Employability service - a confidential service for people with disabilities and health related conditions.
- Children and young people with a disability - information about our Children and Families team and the support they can give.