Community care services
We provide a range of community care and support services for people with different care needs - mainstream services, which are available to all, and specialist services designed for more complex needs. These services can help you, or the person you care for, live as independently as possible at home.
Call 03456 08 12 06 if you need urgent community care at night, on a weekend or bank holiday.
Find out about our care and support services for:
- Out of hours emergencies - help for anyone experiencing personal or family problems that reach a crisis at nights, weekends or bank holidays.
- Older people - information on how to access support and services.
- Support for people living with dementia - information on dementia and how to find support.
- Occupational Therapy service - information about supporting you to live independently, including equipment and adaptations that can help with everyday tasks.
- People with a learning disability - information about the Community Learning Disability Service.
- Mental health and wellbeing - information on the services and support for people experiencing mental health problems.
- People with problems from drug or alcohol use - information about our Community Substance Misuse team; who to talk to about drug or alcohol problems and getting an assessment.
- People with a physical disability - information on the services and support to help maintain independence, health and well-being.
- People with sensory impairment - visual impairment, hearing loss and deafblindness services.
- People affected by domestic abuse - information on the help and support available.
- People requiring palliative care - information about social care, home care and specialist services to help people with a life threatening illness.
- Employability service - a confidential service for people with disabilities and health related conditions.
- Children and young people with a disability - information about our Children and Families team and the support they can give.