Secondary school meals
We are committed to providing a service and making sure the health and wellbeing of the pupils and our staff are at the front of everything we do.
All academies provide a modern counter service. We also provide an online pre-order system (PDF 142KB) available to pupils that works alongside our normal service. The online pre-order system is not a replacement service.
Our academies also offer a breakfast, morning break and lunch service.
Secondary school menu
The secondary school menu is in the process of being updated. Please view the current price list at the Academy (PDF 58KB).
Breakfast and morning break offers:
- A variety of nutritious and tasty breakfast options
- A selection of hot and cold drinks
- At morning break a range of savoury and sweet snacks are available
There are many benefits of having lunch at the Academy:
- A delicious and varied menu offering great value
- Choice of main courses each day
- A varied range of snacks and hand held options
- A range of sandwiches, salads and fresh fruit are available
- Free range eggs
- Fresh meat that is Red Tractor or QMS (Quality Meat Scotland) assured
- Responsibly sourced fish landed at Peterhead
- Locally sourced ingredients wherever possible – see our video about sourcing local produce to find out more
Cashless catering in academies
Due to current coronavirus guidelines we require your support to restrict the handling of cash in schools to reduce the transmission of coronavirus. Please can we ask all parents to register prior to the start of term to make online payments.
Please ensure there are always sufficient funds on your child’s account prior to sending them for school meals. There is a formal debt recovery process for accounts that fall into debt.
Schools should be advised of any food allergies or medically prescribed dietary support during the school induction process or when a condition is identified. Find out more about special diets.
We are committed to providing the best service possible and invite comments and suggestions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.