Contact Planning team
There are a number of ways to contact the Planning team:
- general enquiries
- correspondence address
- local offices
- planning enforcement enquiries
- drop in surgeries
All correspondence should be sent to:
Our planning teams are based in 5 offices throughout Aberdeenshire and at our headquarters in Aberdeen:
- Banff office – Banff and Buchan Team
- Ellon office – Formartine Team
- Inverurie office – Garioch Team
- Peterhead office – Buchan Team
- Stonehaven office – Kincardine and Mearns and Marr Teams
- Aberdeen office – Strategic Development Delivery Team
We hold surgery sessions with planning officers to offer planning advice and consultation at our local area offices:
- Aboyne - Aboyne and Deeside Community Campus, Bridgeview Road, Aboyne, AB34 5JN
- Alford - School Road, AB33 8TY
- Banchory - Banchory Library, Bridge Street, AB31 5SU
- Fraserburgh - Maconochie House, Maconochie Road, AB43 8TH
- Huntly - 25 Gordon Street, AB54 8AL
You can drop in our offices every 2 weeks on a Wednesday between 10am and 12.30pm. Except for our Fraserburgh office that is open every Wednesday from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm and our Alford office that is open every second Thursday, from 10am to 12.30pm.
Contact planning office in Stonehaven to check next surgery date.
Please note that the Fraserburgh drop-in planning surgery will end on 30th October 2019. From this date onwards, all planning enquiries relating to Fraserburgh should be directed to the Banff and Buchan development management team. If you want to request an appointment with a planner to discuss an enquiry please contact the Banff and Buchan development management team at 01467 534333.