View updates on coronavirus (COVID-19) and council services. A postcode checker has been launched to make it easy to find out what the COVID protection level is where you live. If you are affected and need assistance, please visit Grampian Coronavirus (COVID-19) Assistance Hub.
If you choose to disable cookies, you will still be able to use our website. However, you may have limited access to some of the pages and some services may be less easy for you to use.
Cookies that we use with our applications:
- ASP.NET_SessionId is essential for various parts of the website to function properly, this cookie is deleted when you close your browser
- CookieControl is essential for managing users' cookie settings
- JSESSIONID remembers information you have entered during your session is essential and is deleted when you close your Internet browser
- myAberdeenshire is used for management of myAberdeenshire account
- myAberdeenshire1 is used for management of myAberdeenshire account
- myAccountRedirectHASH is used for management of myAberdeenshire account
- myAccountRedirectURL is used for management of myAberdeenshire account
- MS-AZ-ADA is used by Azure Apps and is essential to keep a user session on the same server
- SVT is used for management of myAberdeenshire account
- _RequestVerificationToken_ is essential for anti forgery token
- ASP.NET_SESSIONCOOKIEAberdeenshirePaylinkXMLUI_SessionId is essential for payments application
- BIGipServerCFS_HTTP is essential for payments application
- BIGipServerPOOL_A5 is essential for payments application
- BIGipServerPOOL_A7 is essential for payments application
- lc_sso is essential for our online chat (please note this cookie has a an ID number appended to the end)
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical data about our visitors. We measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs. We collect this information in a way that does not identify you and the data is not shared with anybody else.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
- __ga helps us count how many people visit the website by tracking if you have visited before
- __gat manages the rate at which page view requests are made
- __gid registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
When visiting our website, you may also notice some cookies that are related to content from other websites. When you visit a page with content embedded from another site (for example, YouTube, Twitter or Vimeo) you may be presented with cookies from these other websites. We do not control these 'third party' cookies. You should check the other websites for more information about their cookies.