Housing officer home visits during coronavirus
Coronavirus restrictions in Scotland have been lifted, but the virus has not gone away. View Scottish Government advice on how to protect yourself and others. COVID-19 continues to have a impacts on the delivery of Housing services.
Housing Officers will take a sensible approach to undertaking home visits such as confirming no one in the household has COVID-19 symptoms and wearing a mask and/or PPE where appropriate.
Where a tenant would like contact with their housing officer but there are symptoms of COVID-19 in the household, they will be on hand to assist you by telephone. The team can be contacted to discuss any issues with your tenancy and provide you with information and assistance if you have any difficulties as a result of the COVID-19.
The Tenancy Services team are on hand to assist you and can be contacted by telephone:
- Banff office - 01261 455816
- Fraserburgh office - 01346 415842
- Peterhead office - 01779 403728 (Rent) and 01779 403727 (Tenancy)
- Inverurie office - 01467 537582
- Stonehaven and Huntly Office - 01467 535706 and 01467 537707