EU Exit (Brexit)
Scotland's enterprise and skills agencies are focused on helping businesses operate after Brexit and maximise growth opportunities in international markets.
Businesses should view the operate after Brexit guidance, produced by FindBusinessSupport, which offers support and advice.
View further guidance including:
- Option to sign up to monthly exporting and international markets email updates
- Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)
- Guidance and support for late applicants to the EU Settlement Scheme (after 1st July 2021)
- Brexit - Citizens Advice Scotland
- Operate after Brexit (Scottish Enterprise)
We have also created a Brexit Transition Contingency Plan (PDF 157KB) to provide transparency on our planning.
The Scottish Enterprise Operate after Brexit helpline 0300 303 0661 is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm. You can also send online enquires via the Brexit enquiry form.
View the UK Government's full list of business actions and relevant helplines.