Seventh Biennial Report
All flood events reported to the Council have been investigated.
This report specifies the measures which Aberdeenshire Council consider they are required to take to prevent or mitigate flooding on non-agricultural land within Aberdeenshire. This report is published as required by the Flood Prevention and Land Drainage (Scotland) Act 1997. This report details:
- all the flood events which have occurred since the publication of the Sixth Biennial Report
- all the measures which Aberdeenshire Council have taken to prevent or mitigate flooding since publication of the Sixth Biennial Report
- all the additional measures which Aberdeenshire Council propose to take to prevent or mitigate flooding.
A copy of the Seventh Biennial Report and Appendix A is attached below:
Previous copies of Biennial reports are attached below:
- Fifth Biennial Report (PDF 128KB)
- Fourth Biennial Report (PDF 518KB)
- Third Biennial Report (PDF 12MB)
- Second Biennial Report (PDF 1MB)
- First Biennial Report (PDF 2MB)
All enquiries arising from this report should be forwarded to:
Transportation and Infrastructure
Any enquiries regarding this report should be made to the Principal Engineer at the above address.