Trading Standards performance
Find out more about Trading Standards performance:
View our annual reports:
- Trading Standards Annual Review 2017/18 (pdf 154KB)
- Trading Standards Annual Review 2016/17 (pdf 691KB)
The Trading Standards team plan 2016/19 (pdf 256KB) sets out the priorities of the service over the next three years and highlights significant achievements over the last 12 months.
The performance of Trading Standards Service is monitored and reviewed through a number of performance indicators. Corporate indicators require us to set targets and report on the number of consumer complaints, business advice requests and traders acting as consumers, completed within 14 days. We provide annual statutory reports on the number of planned high risk premises completed as well as tobacco enforcement returns to the Scottish Government.
- Consumer complaints and business advice requests 2019/20 (pdf 106KB)
- High risk visits completed 2019/20 (pdf 31KB)
- Tobacco enforcement returns report 2019/20 (pdf 146KB)
We carry out regular surveys of those that seek our help in resolving consumer complaints and disputes and those we monitor as part of our market surveillance and enforcement duties. View Trading Standards consumer and business survey results.
View our service requests privacy notice (pdf 161KB) which explains how we use your personal data gathered from your feedback.